We had a ton of fun last week creating a list for students who have attended the BISC to help them remember some of the great times that they had. Right now, we are gearing up for an entire class of new students attending the BISC in a few days and we thought that there should be no reason that they should miss out on any of the fun. So this week, we decided to do another list just for our incoming students about 25 signs that may be very present in their lives right now:
2) You check the Castle Facebook group compulsively. You may have even Google Earthed the Castle multiple times
9) Your friends have given up trying to understand your program and convinced themselves that you are heading to Hogwarts
15) You know what the Emergency Support Program is
20) The BISC Student Handbook has become your guide to life
21) You are doing all your favorite things in your hometown so you get your fill (favorite restaurants, hangout spots, etc)
22) You are discovering amazing packing tricks allowing you to pack you entire life into a suitcase (e.g. rolling your clothes to make more space)
*Special Content – To help you on your quest to find Castle related things, take a look at the BBC’s Chronicles of Narnia (from 1990). If you rather not watch it all, skip ahead to 5:50 and enjoy the familiar sights in the background!
If you can relate to these signs, then you are most definitely on your way to BISC. We are positive that many BISC Alumni are remembering the pre-castle preparations, September is a few short days away so make sure to be prepared and enjoy the last days of summer.
Only 21 days to go,
(special thanks to BISC Alumna Jennifer Donovan for her help with this list and for showing us the video)