We get a lot of questions from our applicants and future students at this time of year. Did you know that we have a brilliant resource to help you with any of your questions? Well we do! Our BISC Student Handbook is a wonderful resource for parents and students alike and the best news is that we just updated it for our 2014-2015 incoming class!
The 2014-2015 BISC Student Handbook covers a number of topics:
- Sessional dates
- Registering for your courses
- Health insurance information
- What documents you need to travel to the UK
- What to pack
- How to plan your travel
- Fee payment schedules
- Additional expenses while studying at the BISC
- Friendly faces at the Castle (people who are there to help YOU!)
- Field studies and optional activities
- Residence and meal plan
- Location and transportation
- Useful apps while travelling
- A pre-departure checklist
- And so much more!
Our biggest piece of advice to incoming students is to read The BISC Student Handbook.
The BISC Admission team is also here to help! If, for any reason, you still have unanswered questions then please get in touch. Whether it is via email (email@example.com), Facebook, or Twitter (@_TheCastle), we are more than happy to help you prepare for your time at the Castle. Also don’t forget to watch our videos on our YouTube page BISCtv!
We hope that these resources help you make a smooth transition to university and the Castle!
Reading through the Handbook for the 648th time,